Questions for discussion
1) Find and copy one word from the first couple of lines that means 'way of doing things'.
2) What does the word invincible mean?
3) 'Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background' - what do you think is happening here?
4) What does it mean to 'fit in'?
5) Who do you think the 'Cool Kids' are?
6) Do you think the writer is one of 'Cool Kids'? Is so/not why?
7) What does it mean if you 'haven't got a clue'?
8) What is the main theme of this song?
9) P4C question - what can we do to help people if they don't feel like they fit in?
Click here for a link to the lyrics.