Questions for Discussion
1) Find one word that means 'run away'.
2) Find a line from the song that shows the writer is feeling 'strong'.
3) I played my cards and I didn't fold - What does it mean if you 'play your cards'?
4) 'Somewhere I heard that life is a test' - How could life be 'a test'?
5) 'This song is about change' - true or false? Support your opinion with evidence.
6) 'It's a thin line between love and hate' - What does it mean if there is a 'thin line' between two things?
7) Choose one word that you think sums up this song. Why have you chosen this word?
8) Can you think of a film that has a similar theme to this song?
Click here for a link to the lyrics.